Our heat transfer vinyl can be used on Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, and all types of vinyl Cutters.
The best material for T-shirts
- Ideal for personalizing fashion apparel
- Sticky backing
- Thin with a very soft touch, perfect for heat press application onto a cotton T-shirt
- Matte finish
- Best choice for cutting fine-detailed designs
- Machine washable and no fuss. Just toss it in the washing machine and that’s it!
- Composition: Polyurethane (PU)
- Thickness: 80 microns/.08 mm
Heat press setting:
- Temperature: 150 to 160 degrees
- Time: 8 to 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium to High
- Peel: cold peel
For using a household iron, use the Cotton/Linen setting (generally the highest temperature setting). Make sure the steam setting is OFF. Preheat the application area of your base material for 10-15 seconds. Place the weeded image, liner side up, onto the preheated material. Apply medium pressure with the iron for 25-30 seconds. Flip the material over and apply medium pressure with the iron to the back of the material for an additional 25-30 seconds. Use a cool peel to remove the liner.