Garment vinyl | Heat transfer film | T-shirt vinyl | HTV vinyl | Cricut vinyl
Cricut HTV PU Premium vinyl-MSF160- Metallic Flower – Size10″ x 20″ (25 cm x 50 cm)
$9.90 + GST
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $1.32 with what's this?
Price is for 1 roll 10″ x 20″ (25 cm width x 50 cm length)
Our heat transfer vinyl can be used on Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, and all types of vinyl Cutters.
The best material for T-shirts
- Good elasticity and high scratch resistance
- Ideal for personalizing fashion apparel
- Thin with a very soft touch, perfect for heat press application onto a cotton T-shirt
- Metallic finish, a similar effect to hot stamping foil.
- Best choice for cutting fine-detailed designs
- Machine washable and no fuss. Just toss it in the washing machine and that’s it!
- Thickness: 50 microns/.05 mm
- PET backing film: 100 microns / 0.1mm
Heat press setting:
- Temperature: 150 to 160 degrees
- Time: 8 to 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium to High
- Peel: cold peel
For using a household iron, use the Cotton/Linen setting (generally the highest temperature setting). Make sure the steam setting is OFF. Preheat the application area of your base material for 10-15 seconds. Place the weeded image, liner side up, onto the preheated material. Apply medium pressure with the iron for 25-30 seconds. Flip the material over and apply medium pressure with the iron to the back of the material for an additional 25-30 seconds. Use a cool peel to remove the liner.
After pressing metallic on the fabric and then removing the PET backing film, just press directly on the fabric one more time in order to have better washability.
we will send separate pieces of 25cm x 50cm for more quantity orders.
For standard size 50 cm width garment vinyl, please click HERE
SKU: mm160-metallic flower-250x500mm Categories: Cricut, Garment Heat Transfer Vinyl, Metallic Colour Tags: Cricut vinyl, Garment vinyl, Heat transfer film, Heat transfer media, Heat transfer vinyl, HTV vinyl, Iron-on vinyl, PU vinyl, T-shirt vinyl