Magicolour produces a higher quality finish than traditional digital transfers, which will allow all the fine details of your logo to shine. This professional, premium look will wow your customers and breathe new life into your brand.
In addition to incredible colour brightness and pixel-sharp images, Magicolour also offers a smoother hand feel than traditional transfers. Magicolour is famously produced with eco-friendly materials that have been ethically sourced and implemented.
Why do you choose Magicolour?
We are locals
We are based in Auckland and it is easy for you to use a local supplier for your printing job.
No minimum quantity
We provide small quantity printing from 1 sheet.
We are cheaper
If you can provide your current cost including set up fee and courier charge, then we can beat the price.
We are faster
As we are local supplier, If you are in Auckland, then you order today, we can guarantee to give you the job tomorrow. Sometimes, We can finish in the same day for an urgent job. for North Island, we provide overnight courier service, For South Island, we provide 2 working days service ( sometimes, overnight is also available with extra cost by air freight)
Easier for transfer
We do have some customer who has transfer issue for other supplier, the customer feels it is hard for transfer especially for standard heat press machine. For our magicolour, you can use any type of heat press machine and you won’t have a transfer issue.
Better quality and wash result
You can have a test for our samples to compare.
Free sample supply
We are happy to send you the sample for trial before you make a decision if you can supply us with your delivery address.
Customer Questions & Answers
What is the magicolour set-up fee?
The magicolour printing setup charge is the cost of preparing the equipment needed to print your artwork on magicolour clear foil.
Set up fee includes two parts:
1) The cost of labour needed to layout the file on a big roll for final printing. after layout, we need to RIPPING the file (A raster image processor) to or commercial printer which takes around half hour to upload.
2) The printing colour calibration. Before we print your job, For a perfect result, we need to process the printer head cleaning, print the test page.
The wastage is around half a meter which equals 4 of A4 size.
The setup charge depends on the order quantity, if you order more than 20 of sheet same size graphics, then your printing cost can cover both your job and the setup fee.
The setup fee does not include artwork and graphics services like creating the proof, tracing the photo, removing the background etc.
So an Extra charge will be applied if you want us to do the artwork.
We prefer the final artwork as a PNG file with no Background with 600 dpi, CMYK mode.
you can supply us with three files if possible.
1) PNG file with no background
2) JPG file with the background which shows the actual graphics you want to print. For example. If you want to print on Black T-shirt, Then you can supply the file with a black background to show us.
3) original file such as PSD file or TIFF file or even a PDF file.
Video for how to Set Up an A3 size Magicolour File in Photoshop.
Video for how to apply for magicolour transfers with a heat press to blank apparel.