Double-head printing: after finishing colour printing, it is recommended that the white ink circulation ensure the smoothness of the ink.
Pattern directly digital printing on the film-sprinkle hot melt powder-shake powder-dry melt powder-heat pressing.
What is DTF Printing?
Direct to Film printing is a method that rivals Direct to Garment printing (DTG) and allows users to print their logos and/or artwork onto a special type of coated PET film. This film is then used to transfer the printed image onto textiles using a lightweight powder adhesive that can be applied by using an automatic powder shaker to distribute the adhesive evenly across the artwork and film, and with this added step, the transfer process is made possible.
What sets DTF apart from other transfers?
- No cutting and weeding required. Just cut the pieces out and heat press onto your fabric
- A great option for small orders
- Low cost
- Works on most fabrics including non-treated cotton, silk, polyester, denim, nylon, leather, 50/50 blends, & more
- DTF Transfer results in more breathable prints, smooth to touch, and flexible – something regular heat transfers can’t do
- DTF TRANSFER result in more vivid colors than heat transfers
DTF 60CM WIDTH FILMS, DTF TRANSFER FILM ROLL, HEAT TRANSFER FILM, HEAT TRANSFER PET FILM,
DTF INKS, DTF MACHINE, DTF PET FILMS, DTF POWDER, DTF PRINTER, DTF SHAKER